School Cash Online - How to Register
For safety and efficiency reasons, Medicine Hat Catholic Board of Education would like to reduce the amount of cash & cheques coming into our school. Please join the thousands of parents who have already registered and are enjoying the convenience of paying ONLINE! It takes less than 5 minutes to register. Please follow these step-by-step instructions, so you will begin to receive email notifications regarding upcoming events involving your child(ren).
NOTE: If you require assistance, select the SUPPORT option on the top right hand corner when on the School Cash Online screen
Step 1: Register
- If you have not registered, please go to the School Cash Online home page http://mhcbe.schoolcashonline.com/ or go to the School Website and click on the "Shopping Cart" on the top right and corner and select the "Get Started Today" option.
- Complete each of the three registration steps. For security reasons, your password requires 8 characters, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and a number.
Step 2: Confirmation Email
- A registration confirmation email will be forwarded to you. Click on the link provided inside the email to confirm your email and School Cash Online account.
- The confirmation link will open the School Cash Online site prompting you to sign into your account. Use your email address and password just created with your account.
Step 3: Find Student - This step will connect your children to your account
- Enter the School Board Name
- Enter the School Name
- Enter your child's Student Number (you may call the office for this number, or it can be found on the child's report card), last name & birth date
- Select "Continue"
- On the next page, confirm that you are related to the child, check in the "Agree" box and select "Continue"
- Your child had been added to your account
Step 4: View Items or Add Another Student
- If you have more children, select "Add Another Student" and repeat the steps above. 8 children can be added to one parent account. If you do no wish to add additional children, select "View Items For Students" option. A listing of available items for purchase will be displayed.